Features and Benefits:
Ingeo® PLA stands for Poly Lactic Acid and is the chemical name of a plastic made from corn, an annually renewable resource.
- 100% Compostable in a commercial composting facility and GreenGood Composters
- At the end of life, Ingeo® PLA based products can be recycled or composted under commercial composting conditions 90% within 60 days and the balance within 90 days.
- These containers are for cold foods only and cannot be exposed to heat over 110 degrees.
- Ingeo® PLA is highly transparent when unmodified. PLA plastics look and act like the traditional petroleum base plastics (PS, PP and PET) but are very environmental friendly.
- Our Ingeo® PLA (maximum 105 F) products are made from 100% NatureWorks resin produced by Cargill in the USA.
GreenGood® Ingeo® PLA products are made from NatureWorks PLA. All our Ingeo® PLA and CPLA® have passed the following standards with regard to compostability:
- ASTM D6400 (USA)
- BPI (USA)
- EN 13432 (EU)
- GreenPla (Japan)