Features and Benefits:
- 100% Compostable
- Sugarcane (Bagasse) products are made from the Fiber mass of sugarcane, reed and bamboo. Bagasse is the remaining product mass pulp after renewable and sustainable raw materials (Bamboo, Reed Rice, Hemp and Sugarcane) are processed from the fields.
- GreenGood® uses natural Sugarcane pulp to produce our molded disposable tableware products.
- GreenGood® Sugarcane products are not bleached with chemical whitening solutions. Each Food Service item is processed through ultra-violet sterilization. thus eliminating all bacterial contamination from the fields. In addition, 100% of the Food Service items are inspected through a metal detector to reject any items containing metal fragments.
- All Sugarcane products are dual-ovenable up to 212 degrees, freezer safe and oil resistant.
- Microwavable and High Heat tolerant to 212 degrees.
GreenGood® Sugarcane products are made from natural Sugarcane Bagasse fiber and have passed the following standards with regard to compostability:
- ASTM D6868 (USA)
- BPI (USA)
- EN 13432 (EU)
- GreenPla (Japan)
|• SUGARCANE Bowls||• SUGARCANE Plates||• SUGARCANE Hinged Lid Boxes|
|• SUGARCANE Portion Cups||• SUGARCANE Trays|